Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

Anything goes!!!

This week we have an open theme, so really anything goes!!

But there is a twist: we are looking for a guest designer, and we will invite our favourite from this challenge to be a guest designer for us.
The challenge runs for two weeks

Here are the samples from the design team.
Emma



Crafteresa




Joanne





1. amanda2. Fiona L3. Marika4. Karen Tallon5. mandi6. Debbie7. Patti8. Gloria M.9. Papercraft Vixxen (wendy)10. Jeri M11. Jessi12. Jeri M
13. Steph14. Hazel15. Hazel (Didos)16. Lynsey17. allison18. Kazabing19. Kerry20. libeeti21. libeeti- second entry22. libeeti- 3rd entry23. libeeti- 4th entry24. Peggy R
25. Devon26. Sherry27. Debra28. Tip Top29. Kerry 30. Mojo31. Sarpreet32. Sarpreet card 233. Sarpreet 34. Margreet35. Marji


8 comments:

Riet said...

Ohh wowww,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampmyart said...

What lovely cards. I found this blog from a link on a different blog. :) Have a great night. :)

clip-football said...

Thank you very much

Devon said...

I'm just about to upload my Forever Friends card. I have made a couple this month I hope you don't mind them being in the same post. So glad I found this blog as I really love Forever Friends :D

dj1952 said...

I thought I left a comment, if I've left a second one, please excuse. I really liked your cards, and look forward to entering other challenges.

TFS,

dj1952 (Debra)

Sarpreet said...

I have entered two cards for this challenge, please ignore link 33 it is a duplicate. I did this in error, i did wait and see if the link did appear - but it didnt and posted it again. Sorry.

Leo5 said...

Nice post. I have bookmarked you to check your new stuff. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Its really useful for us. please Visit:

camscanner for Window

Billy Kimber said...

WOW! this charm with a small teddy bear is so cute. Thanks for sharing this beautiful idea to make your charm cute. Now its time to get the services of Custom Soap Boxes, click for more information.