Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

New Fortnighly challenge - 3D / Decoupage

Here comes a new challenge here at Forever Friends!
Our theme is 3D or/and Decoupage.
And remember that to be eligible for the winners drawer you must use an animal on your card and to be eligible for the Forever Friends Favourite you must use an animal on your card and any Forever Friends product.
Forever Friends favourite will have a chance to be our next
GUEST DESIGNER.


We have a lovely sponsor this time:
Di's Digi Dowloads.


And here comes the gorgeous DT work, Enjoy!


Guest designer
Ingrid















4 comments:

Wendy L said...

My two fave things - decoupage and FF. Will be back later to join in. xxxx

Blankina said...

I have just added my 3d card using the forever easter stamps...I have made another card but it is a surprise for my friend so I can not place it ( yet ).
Ciao Blankina

Vivi Casale said...

I made my card for the challenges but it seems froggy has a problem right now.. I added the link and when I click it says it was no found!
here is the link to my card:
http://handmadebyvivi.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/happy-birthday-to-you.html
I`ll try later one!

ps: is it possible to turn the word verification off.. it is really hard to guess the letters!! thanks
xoxo

cotnob said...

Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and fab challenge. I have only just found your challenge and this is the first time I have entered. I agree with Vivi it would be nice if you could turn the word verification off.
Pauline
x